Re: [tdf-moderators] Localized footers

On Dec 2, 2010, at 14:31 , Florian Effenberger wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have just subscribed all moderators to this mailing list, so we can
> effectively coordinate the mailing list system.
> As a first good news, thanks to Alexander Werner's work, you now can all
> apply localized footers to your mailing list, including special characters.

Have I missed something, maybe in discuss? All the lists I moderate - so far - are in English and don't need the footers translating. However, I might be made moderator of a future Swedish list.

> Please take the footer below this message as draft, and localize it into
> your language. Keep in mind that each line of the footer, including URLs
> and addresses, should never be longer than 80 characters.

Something wrong here, Florian. The first line on help below is 90 characters, the second 81 and the third 85. Would be nice to have 100 for Swedish at least, or shall we just wrap lines at around 80?

//James