[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-mirrors] Problem at syringanetworks.net
- Subject: [tdf-mirrors] Problem at syringanetworks.net
- From: Brian Barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 21:32:52 +0000
- To: email@example.com
Someone may like to know that a number of users have reported to the Users list their inability to download version 4.2.1, and in each case the relevant mirror is mirrors.syringanetworks.net. It seems that the HTTP access from that mirror is broken, but the FTP access - at ftp://mirrors.syringanetworks.net/tdf/libreoffice/stable/4.2.1/ - works, so I've advised them to use that. But the average user clicking the download link on the LibreOffice web site itself is not going to be able to puzzle this out.
I trust this helps.
Brian Barker (not subscribed to this list)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|RE: [tdf-mirrors] Problem at syringanetworks.net||Derek Denk <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] mirmon outdated ?
- Next by Date: RE: [tdf-mirrors] Problem at syringanetworks.net
- Previous by thread: [tdf-mirrors] mirmon outdated ?
- Next by thread: RE: [tdf-mirrors] Problem at syringanetworks.net