[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] mirmon outdated ?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] mirmon outdated ?
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 11:16:39 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sebastian Urbach wrote on 2014-02-15 04:11:
I'm not sure if the actual mirmon version 2.9 would fix the bug that
push mirrors are not displayed correctly, but at least 2.4 seems to be
way outdated according to:
Could someone please check if it would be worth updating ?
I doubt it will fix the problem. The issue simply is that we don't push the TIMESTAMP file regularly, while for pull mirrors, the file is updated regularly, so mirmon shows the proper mirror status for them.
Maybe 2.9 offers blacklisting of push mirrors to avoid false error messages, but we use the version Ubuntu packages, and I'd like to avoid a manual packaging process just out of cosmetical reasons. :-)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-mirrors] mirmon outdated ?||Sebastian Urbach <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-mirrors] mirmon outdated ?
- Next by Date: [tdf-mirrors] Problem at syringanetworks.net
- Previous by thread: [tdf-mirrors] mirmon outdated ?
- Next by thread: [tdf-mirrors] Problem at syringanetworks.net