[tdf-mirrors] Re: Full list of mirrors

Florian Effenberger wrote
> Why do you look at testing? If you are looking for 4.1.1, "stable"
> should be the right directory to look for? And for that, the last two
> mirrors seem to miss it, but not the first two.

Because I didn't expect it to be there since the latest testing should
already be 4.1.2.
But you are correct that the main error is in the Stable folder which should
contain version 4.1.1 final instead of 4.1.0

These two are still outdated
http://mirrors.fe.up.pt/tdf/libreoffice/stable/
http://tdf.bio.lmu.de/libreoffice/stable/

Actually by comparing the mirrorlist for

http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/4.1.1/win/x86/LibreOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86.msi.mirrorlist

with

http://download.documentfoundation.org/mirmon/allmirrors.html

you can quickly realize there are only 78 out of the 108 mirrors that
already have the 4.1.1 installer :)

Now, the tricky part is to compare the lists and find which ones don't have
it and why...

Pedro