Hello Florian

Florian Effenberger wrote
I am more than happy if you improve the functionality or write a script
to receive the output in the way you prefer, and will incorporate it then.

I would be more than happy to write a script if I had such knowledge.
I believe it is not the way *I* prefer it but the way Humans prefer it...

Florian Effenberger wrote
I am very sorry, but such cosmetical improvements are simply not amongst
the top priorities we have on the list at the moment, and it's just
outside my time budget right now to work on them.

I never mentioned or expected you to do it "right now". And although I
disagree it's "cosmetical", I fully understand that it is "not amongst the
top priorities".
I just think that accepting a non-intuitive sort order just because it is
the default for some program doesn't make any sense on site used by Humans.

Would you find it acceptable if this page
http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/members/ was sorted by the
country code of the member? Or by the email?

It's the same principle.

I'm just asking you not to tag this task as completed and return to it when
you have time ;)
Better yet, delegate the task on someone on the Website team who has
available time...

Regards,
Pedro