[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] The mirror.galpon.org server is dead.
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] The mirror.galpon.org server is dead.
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 16:07:19 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miguel Bouzada wrote on 2013-05-14 12:33:
The new server "mirror.galpon.org/tdf" is up.
We maintain the same network structure (5GB bandwidth and unlimited
traffic), except IP which now becomes: 22.214.171.124 and it is accessible
as a secure http "https" and "ftp".
In this installation we use debian 7 and nginx as webserver
thank you very much for your ongoing support, this is really appreciated!
I have re-enabled your mirror in our database, you will receive download requests soon. :-)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-mirrors] The mirror.galpon.org server is dead.||Miguel Bouzada <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] The mirror.galpon.org server is dead.||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] The mirror.galpon.org server is dead.||Miguel Bouzada <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] The mirror.galpon.org server is dead.
- Next by Date: [tdf-mirrors] downloading issues
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] The mirror.galpon.org server is dead.
- Next by thread: [tdf-mirrors] Uni Mannheim mirror