Re: [tdf-mirrors] How much space is needed

Hi Jonathan, *,

Additionial to what ChenHaw and Eberhard says..

> Out of curiosity how much space is needed for a mirror. I have two small virtual servers and I would like to provide the installers for download via my business website. Could you please tell me how much space I would need for the mac windows and linux installers.

That are the contents of the folders within tdf-pub/libreoffice/ for the
moment:

13G libreoffice/box
564M libreoffice/portable
1.5G libreoffice/src
14G libreoffice/stable
212K libreoffice/testing
28G total

so You might select what Your server can carry.

Regards
Friedrich
--
Friedrich Strohmaier