[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] How much space is needed
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] How much space is needed
- From: Friedrich Strohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 23:05:17 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Hi Jonathan, *,
Additionial to what ChenHaw and Eberhard says..
> Out of curiosity how much space is needed for a mirror. I have two small virtual servers and I would like to provide the installers for download via my business website. Could you please tell me how much space I would need for the mac windows and linux installers.
That are the contents of the folders within tdf-pub/libreoffice/ for the
so You might select what Your server can carry.
- Admin team -
The Document Foundation
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] How much space is needed||Eberhard Moenkeberg <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-mirrors] How much space is needed||Jonathan Aquilina <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] How much space is needed
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] How much space is needed
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] How much space is needed
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] How much space is needed