Re: [tdf-mirrors] How much space is needed

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry for late reply.

When you rsync to TDF rsync server by using this command, "rsync
rsync.documentfoundation.org::". You will see that there are few modules
to mirror.

As for me, I'm mirroring the tdf-pub modules (35GB). The total file size
may vary for each release.