Florian Effenberger wrote:
Florian Reisinger wrote on 2010-12-21 07.59:
Would it be a good idea to make a sourceforge account?

I'm in touch with the SF.net people, looking what we can do together
for next year. :-) Sorry that I missed to spread the word...

Bircher Florian wrote:
Hi *
The main problem is, there 2 projects:
http://sourceforge.net/directory/os:windows/?q=libreoffice
The first hit is the project with the version 3.3.0 and it gets about
77dl/week
The second hit is the one more up2date and gets much less dls. (35dl/week)

From my point of view, there should be only 1 project, everything else
seems to be funny and makes the ppl curious.
I would suggest to ask the contact of the project to take the old DLs
offline.

Let's have Florian Effenberger sort this out, seems he has it on his
list already. The page from Florian Reisinger at least suggests our
main page as the primary place.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten