[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Why a school not migrate to libreoffice
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Why a school not migrate to libreoffice
- From: Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 22:49:35 +0000
- To: Jérôme Bardot <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
On 14/11/2018 22:10, Jérôme Bardot wrote:
> The fact is they do research and like every research there is math and
> math need 2 things number (int, float, etc) and formula.
> And when they migrate all already used formula were broken. And if i
> understand well some of results become false.
Anecdotes like this are extraordinarily frustrating for developers,
unless they are accompanied by verifiable facts - such ass version,
platform, OS, formulae and ideally a test file. With those we can fix
things and unit test them to make sure they don't come back again.
> This story happened several years ago i don’t know what is the state
> of formula in calc today.
We improve our function & test coverage significantly over time - so
hopefully much improved =) but it would be nice to be sure by having had
a good, contemporary bug report.
email@example.com <><, GM Collabora Productivity
Hangout: firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype: mmeeks
(M) +44 7795 666 147 - timezone usually UK / Europe
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Why a school not migrate to libreoffice||Jérôme Bardot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Why a school not migrate to libreoffice||Jérôme Bardot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Why a school not migrate to libreoffice
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Why a school not migrate to libreoffice
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Why a school not migrate to libreoffice
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Why a school not migrate to libreoffice