[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- From: Larry Gusaas <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 12:41:35 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2016-03-12, 9:28 AM Tanstaafl wrote:
And every time a new bug crops up in OSX, it is on every other softwareYou just don't get it. It's not a new bug. LibreOffice's database was working fine on Macs until the update to LibreOffice 5.1 made it unusable.
developer to work around their bugs?
It is the new code in LibreOffice that made it quit working. And it is LibreOffice's responsibility to fix it.
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard Varese
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Installing on Mac OS X
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1