[tdf-discuss] Calc - Extra button - Go to sheet ...

An extra button for transition to the wanted sheet from those created.
The extra button (drop/pull down list) can be added near to the sheet navigation buttons (First - Before - Next - Last).

Also a command for this action can be added to the menu Format - Sheet - Go to

--
Best Regards
Kostas Kyriakidis

Please, in case that this message is not intended for you, advise me by email.