Hi Jesús,

In Hungarian we also have this problem. :)
az OpenOffice.org vs. a LibreOffice
You can convert your translation back and forth automatically with a script.
See http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/tree/bin/a2az.pl?h=ooo-build-3-2
This was used to convert Hungarian translation when the product names
were StarOffice and OpenOffice.org. You can easily adapt it (or I can
do it for you).

Best regards,
Andras