Hello Lorenzo

as cybersecurity is a daily concern I'm looking forward to exchange thoughts.

Any time next Saturday would fit.

Kind regards. Dani

Am 30. Mai 2023 09:29:33 MESZ schrieb Lorenzo Lupoli <lorenzo.lupoli@studenti.luiss.it>:
Good morning,

My name is Lorenzo Lupoli, and I am a second-year student at LUISS Guido Carli's "Policy and
Governance in Europe" master's program. Currently, I am working on my thesis, which focuses on the
field of cybersecurity. As part of my research, I have been conducting interviews with industry
experts to gain valuable insights.

The specific topic I am exploring is how the implementation of the Cyber Resilience Act could
potentially impact open source software. Given your extensive knowledge and knowhow in the field,
I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to have a brief online interview with you for
approximately 15 minutes. Your insights would provide valuable perspectives that would greatly
contribute to the depth and quality of my research.

As an authority in the field, your thoughts, and suggestions regarding open source software in the
context of cybersecurity would be incredibly valuable. I am particularly interested in
understanding the potential challenges and opportunities that may arise as a result of the Cyber
Resilience Act, and any recommendations you may have for researchers investigating this subject
matter.

I am flexible and available to meet online at a time that is most convenient for you. Please let
me know your availability, and I will ensure to adjust my schedule accordingly. Your time and
expertise are highly valued, and I genuinely look forward to the opportunity to discuss these
crucial matters with you.

You can reach me at Lorenzo.lupoli@studenti.luiss.it<mailto:Lorenzo.lupoli@studenti.luiss.it> or
by replying directly to this email. Please feel free to suggest a suitable date and time for the
interview, and I will make the necessary arrangements.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I appreciate your time and willingness to
contribute to my research. I eagerly await your response and the opportunity to engage in a
meaningful discussion with you.

Kind regards,

Lorenzo Lupoli