Sounds good, it would be useful to see those color palettes as extensions.
I remember reading here
<https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2016/12/30/new-color-palettes-in-libreoffice/>
that you can distribute color palettes as extensions, but I have not seen
it used (only a couple that distribute palettes as a ZIP file that needs to
be installed manually).

Hugo

Today I uploaded some fixes to the ".soc" color palette files, I had
placed on my web page.

Also, I created a Gold/Goldenrod related color set as a small color
palette.

I would really like to have some comments so I can know what others think
about these palettes.

My goal is to create specific color palettes that would help users deal
with the massive color choices by name or by Hex-Code number.

LibreOffice has a specific color palette used in the branding of LO.
There has been "talk" about the colors in branding LibreOffice's version
6.x.x.  I would like to create a LibreOffice branding color set as a
palette, which would help users use only the branded colors, as needed.

There an hundreds of thousands of colors that can be used.  There are
"official" named color sets created by different companies.  I have
downloaded many different PDF color palette documentation files over the
years.  Soon, I will have these PDF files listed on my web page.

So, please comment on these palettes.

http://libreoffice-na.us/ <http://libreoffice-na.us/>

This web page was originally for the North American DVD Project, but now
used for other LibreOffice related "creations" and/or support.

deleted

--
*Hugo*