Hello Cor,
On Wed, 9 Nov 2016, at 13:23:34 [GMT +0100] (which was 13:23 where I
live) Cor wrote:

From what I read you and others did a proper job in neatly documenting
the issue.
Thanks. As a webdev, Perl programmer and server admin i know how to
write good bugreports.

Money donations are not for specific issues, unless you hire a
developer. You may want to look at
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/professional-support/.
Sorry, but if one developer programs a fix only for us that may cost
more than thousands of $/EUR.

Another possibility, if you're a bit technical: start building and
hacking LibreOffice. Obviously you will need some pointers for this, but
there are developers that can help. And maybe..
No, sorry i and the other mentioned not enough time and C#++ knowledge to
implement this myself.

Now that I'm writing this: there is some changes ongoing in font
handling at the moment. Can you try a fresh daily build maybe?
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/
OK, i will try a daily build to check if this will fix the issue.
Thanks for the hint.

--
Regards
GwenDragon