Re: [tdf-discuss] calc and updating external links
This mailing list is mainly for discussion about The Document Foundation
(the entity behind LibreOffice) rather than problems with the software
itself. You're more likely to get help by asking on our dedicated Q+A
On 27.05.2016 13:08, bobw wrote:
Probably I do something wrong,but I do not know what.
I made a simple test with two sheets.
in the second sheet in A1 I made an external link to a website
select all html
in sheet 1 I made a reference to one cell of sheet two (an element what
suppose would be updated, and this is OK)
But when the update is done (manually or automatic) not only sheet 2 is
updated but sheet 1 is overwritten by all elements of sheet2 and not as
expected only one cell.
What is wrong?
View this message in context:
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy