Just alerting the community that the robots for subscribing or
    unsubscribing via email from documentfoundation.org lists such as
    this one have not been working for at least the past couple of
    weeks.Yes, I am attempting to unsubscribe from this same email address at
    which I receive list messages. The error message sent back by the
    server is:This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
data:
    host pumbaa.documentfoundation.org [176.9.37.77]:
    554 5.7.0 Reject, id=30143-12 - SPAMAn attempt to subscribe to this list generates this error
message:Delivery to the following recipient failed
permanently:discuss+subscribe@documentfoundation.orgTechnical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain
documentfoundation.org by pumbaa.documentfoundation.org. [2a01:4f8:150:4343::2].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 5.7.0 Reject, id=31994-01 - SPAMI have also tried writing topostmaster@documentfoundation.orgas
got no response. It seems that there is a spam trap that bounces
    messages, perhaps, with blank subjects and bodies, but someone
    forgot to make an exception for server requestshope someone gets it fixed soon, I am retiring
this email address
    and would like to subscribe to some lists from a different email
    address :-(kazar