floeff@documentfoundation.org>:

Dear community,

allow me some personal words on this very special day:

Happy Birthday, Document Foundation!

It's unbelievable that it's already been two years. Two years to the day,
The Document Foundation (TDF) was created as a stable, safe, secure,
independent and longlasting entity, by the community, for the community,
with strong values and ideals. Two years later, the LibreOffice community
is one of the most vivid, valued and recognized free software projects,
with truly wonderful and fantastic friends and contributors around the
world, and has grown way beyond our dreams.

I would like to personally thank all of you for making possible what
looked impossible two years ago - you all truly rock, and all of you made
TDF what it is today.

I'm very proud and truly honoured to be part of this project, and to have
been given a chance to shape it from the very beginning. It has been an
interesting, exciting and unforgettable time for me, and I am looking
forward to the next years, because a bright future is ahead of us.

The new board, who will be on duty from tomorrow on, I wish all the very
best for guiding TDF through the next two years. I am more than confident
that we have wonderfully experienced, engaged and highly motivated
contributors, who will take the right decisions at the right time to the
very best of our community.

Florian

​Many thanks to you, Florian, and to all those who have made TDF such a
success !...

Henri​