Hi Everyone and sorry for my long silence!
I have not read the mailing list for a long, but I am always here to
use, test, update and spread LibreOffice! ;-)
Since 4.x versions - but maybe since before:
1. if you create a new writer document and copy in it a with-space-link
2. save the document;
3. export the document in pdf with the default settings;
4. open the exported pdf;
5. click on the clickable link;
6. you will get this wrong link instead:
7. if you open that link from the odt (as usual with a ctrl+click) you
get instead the right link and the browser open correctly!
8. if you leave your mouse cursor on the link both on the pdf and the
odt documents you will get a correct title yellow lable ("tooltip") too!
9. I finally think there is a bug on the pdf export module.
10. This is the same if you create the above document with the Insert ->
Hypertext link menu function.
I have tested this on each new testing release, but only today I have
found the mental time to write this mail.
I am also going to search if there is a related issue yet and if not, as
I used in the near past, I will post a new one.
Have a sunny day,
p.s. on this Saturday I will see Italo (Vignoli) on Venice (where I
live) in a very interesting public access Venetian Engineers Meeting
that I help to organize... :-)
ing. Carlo Strata
via Botticelli 1/4
30031 Dolo - VE
Italia - Italy
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [tdf-discuss] [22.214.171.124 non fixed bug] Link with a space Pdf export error (%20 characters - space ones - exported as %2520 ones) · Carlo Strata
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy