Hi everyone,

Le 2012-10-12 16:04, Stefan Weigel a écrit :
Hi,

Am 12.10.2012 17:20, schrieb Florian Monfort:

What I think we should do : switch to a date in the year when we
know there will be nothing else.

Take the calendar and substract all days with an important event.
You will end up with a couple of days in the summer holiday season
and between Christmas and New Years Eve.

For me personally, end of december would be an ideal time for the
conference. However I fear, not many others would join.

Cheers,
Stefan

Our events calendar can be used for reference as well. It is up to date with events where the TDF/LibreOffice are represented.

Let me know if there are some events that should be included. But, even so the LibreOffice calendar of events could be a good reference tool where we could consult for possible dates[1].

You can scroll through the months of this year to get an approximate feel for what it will look like next year. I will start filling in the 2013 conference dates as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] http://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/libreoffice-international-events-calendar/

--