Hi Florian,

I was also telling myself this this morning :

The LibreO conference takes place in October, the 18th and the 19th.

ANd I think this is a big problem.

The thing is, EVERYONE wants its conference in October.

Being at Red Hat, and only for France, we already have two events at this
date... That's for us and so you can guess that every other company has its
own event...

I'll let you imagine the mess.

That basically means that we're in front of tons of other conferences that
might be much bigger than ours and that we might have a hard time finding
people to come.

What I think we should do : switch to a date in the year when we know there
will be nothing else. We can't keep on confronting the others and keep on
dealing with the fact that so many people are already busy.

Making sure we can gather everyone from as much places as possible.

WHat do you think ?

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Florian Effenberger <