-1. While I agree that forums are important for users, forum systems
done correctly for a relatively high volume site will be time consuming
and will require time for maintenance. I'd rather see time and resources
spent on user training portal where perhaps LO community members can
produce and share short HTML5 training videos for LO features (perhaps
mirroring the documentation?). Our experience shows that short video
clips are excellent training guides for new users making the conversion
from other suites. The clips can be run in succession in a classic
training mode for say an hour at a time, or they can be run singly
whenever the user is researching an issue in the documentation. IMO, New
User/Advanced User LibreOffice Training is a serious issue that has not
yet been adequately addressed by any commercial entity of note, partly
due to our market share, partly do to quick obsolesce of the training
material because of quick LO updates. Therefore, I feel we urgently need
to figure out a way the community can address this...

Kevin