Hello Bernhard,

Le 29/10/2011 01:24, Bernhard Dippold a écrit :
Hi all!

After quite an amount of time and a lot of work for LibreOffice and
OpenOffice.org before I have to tell you that I'll have to stop my
activities in this great community.

Even if I tried not to compromise my real life by my LibreOffice
activities, I had to realize, that I can't reach this goal, if I'm honest.

LibreOffice activities have ever been fun, rewarding and challenging -
improving my skills (not only my English) and giving back appreciation
that showed me that my work is important to the community.

It's hard to step back and let you work on your own. There is so much to
do, and even if more and more people start to share their time and
expertize with the community, working together on improving LibreOffice,
I would really like to spend my time together with you.

I met real friends in this community and I hope we'll keep contact even
if I unsubscribe from all the LibO lists.

Please keep up the great work!

I am very sad to see you go. You have been one of the first, one of the
contributors the most attached to the idea of community and
contribution. I hope it's not a complete good-bye, but in any case, you
will always be welcome here anytime.

Take care,

Charles.