Marc asks: How conformant is LibreOffice as a producer and consumer
of the OASIS ODF 1.2 Standard?

I don't know how to assess that.  I assume it is reasonably
conformant and that most documents that happen to be produced
are satisfactory to consumers that accept ODF 1.0/1.1 also.

I don't know if there is any kind of LibreOffice inventory
that indicates what is and is not supported and what happens
when something unsupported is encountered.  Also, I don't
know what deviations there might be in the ODF documents
that are produced.  There is no official test suite or
any kind of conformance assessment.

The marketing-level statement of ODF 1.2 support was made
(it seems like) years ago, starting with 3.0 I think.  What
I don't know is what it means *technically*.  I don't know
how that would be determined.  Most of what users run into
don't have much to do with the format, methinks.

I'm not saying it isn't conformant, I just don't know what
how to assess how close it is.  Maybe there is a state-
ment somewhere.

Sorry.