Hi Jonathan,

On Jul 7, 2011, at 3:15 PM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:

Hey guys im just brainstorming here and this would be an interesting discussion to start granted
its early in the development process for an android version of LO.

I was recently pointed to thinkfree office. They have 2 versions. The lite (free) version which
is just the reader and allows one to just read documents etc. They also have a paid version which
will allow one to read and write.

What do you guys think of offering the same thing, but the paid version at half the price of
thinkfree, which is about 10 euros.

Some applications have "in-app purchases" which we might be able to use for LibreOffice donations.
This way there's no need to ask for a fee to purchase LibO on Android, but it's still easy for
users to contribute money back to the project voluntarily. This way also reduces the need to
maintain multiple codebases.

-Ben

Benjamin Horst
bhorst@mac.com