Hey guys. First, great job on maintaining this software. I love it! But there is a feature I was wondering if you guys would mind implementing. In MS Word, the user can save their document in MHTML format. I have yet to find an editor for Linux which allows the user to do this. Though it may be true that most projects don't require this, it does offer a layer of convenience to the user in general. It takes them from carrying around about 10 files, to just carrying around one. Again, I love the software and what you guys have done with it, but please consider adding support for MHTML.

--
Jesse Cox
KI4JGT