On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I just wanted to bring an "FYI" that the Apache Incubator has begun
its voting process on accepting the OO.o proposal to become a
"podling" within the Incubator.

Thanks for the update
[...]
If you wish to make your voice heard, then I would encourage you to
respond to the [VOTE] thread on general@incubator.apache.org (I would
think gmane[2] is your best way to respond to the thread without
having to actually subscribe).

I think I had the opportunities, as a guest fof he incubator mailing
list to expression my opinions and sometimes more ;-)
At this point, I feel it would be over-staying my welcome to interject
myself in an Apache procedural vote.

Have fun and Good luck with your brand new 'massive' baby :-)

Norbert