Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
Hi all,

especially those of You receiving mails as digest are requested to
report.

Some people reported not beeing able getting text of the mail to be
quoted in the Editor area.

e-letter reported this for gmail,
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.discuss/5360/focus=5383

I could confirm with recent Thunderbird, but not with fairly aged kmail.
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.test/117

Who else has noticed alike? Just try to answer this mail if You receive
mails as digest and report.

You can report via gmane if it doesn't work out with Your mail client.

I suspect base64 encoded content of those mails isn't of taste of some
mail clients.

Thanks for helping out to narrow down the problem.

Gruß/regard
I am using an older version of Tbird, I find that the newer versions are too difficult to resize the text for readability on my laptop screen. anyway, no problems.