Charles

I am sure it can be done where the tab usage is done as a general setup as alot of the major
browsers today use tabs.

From an end-user perspective, I think tabs would be a big success for
us. They are an obvious, immediate difference from our biggest
competitor and something that a lot of users have asked for over the
years. They're also easy to use, since web browsers have trained users
what to expect.

Good idea - clears space on the taskbar, plus - as you say - browsers have got people used to tabs.
 Maybe
people even expect tabs.

ZF--
Zaphod