sophie schrieb:

I've begin to fill the information about the IRC session I'm planing
[1]. The date will be 15-16 of April. I hope it's ok for you?

Hi,

yes, I added that activity to my schedule.

Jean-Baptiste Faure and Cedric Bosdonnat are also available to help
mentoring the session on one of the two days too.

I will not be able to be online all the time, but I will participate for several hours each day.

dedicated one, so that will be #libreoffice-bugs.

I'm afraid I'm a machine, not a human being?! I did not understand any audio captcha, and also the pictures were very difficult for me.

Do you think we should add a table on the page where people indicate
their nickname and their participation?

I do not believe that that will be necessary. Someone will post a help request, someone will answer "May be I can help", and that's it. Of course, I have no objections. And it might be a good idea to have a public time table where the "tutors" note the times they plan to be available? So we can avoid that all ones do their breaks during the same time, and if someone wants a particular QA contact (may be because that QA person is involved into a "brainteaser bug" where a involved user wants some discussion with a particular helper)?

We have this
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/QA_Team>
a little orphaned table. May be it can be used also for temporary tutors and additional information?

I hope we will be successful with this session and that a lot of bugs
will be sorted :-)

+1

Kind regards

Rainer