Andrea Pescetti wrote (27-02-11 00:35)
On 26/02/2011 Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
You can copy and paste it here,of course :-)

Since nobody forwarded the message in the end, and I didn't receive it
myself, I can only speculate it is the expected message notifying all
openoffice.org (the site, not OpenOffice.org the software) users about
the infrastructure change: http://www.openoffice.org/news/#move
[..]

I think so, yes; this is what I received this evening: