On 26/02/2011 Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
You can copy and paste it here,of course :-)

Since nobody forwarded the message in the end, and I didn't receive it
myself, I can only speculate it is the expected message notifying all
openoffice.org (the site, not OpenOffice.org the software) users about
the infrastructure change: http://www.openoffice.org/news/#move

It is the biggest infrastructure change ever for openoffice.org and the
outcome is undeniably a big improvement over CollabNet; the
openoffice.org infrastructure was frozen for the whole week (21-25
February) to allow the migration.

Everyone who used their openoffice.org password in the last 18 months
(and I'm sure this includes most people on this list) should receive a
notification asking them to reset their password. I really doubt this
could be confused with a LibreOffice-related announcement, but, again,
nobody posted the message here and I'll be happy to confirm or refute my
speculation when somebody really forwards it.

Regards,
  Andrea.