Thanks very much Barbara. Glad to see someone has beaten me to it.

On 21/02/2011 23:08, Barbara Duprey wrote:
On 2/21/2011 4:16 PM, Mark Preston wrote:
I'm about ready to load up LibreOffice and start running it for work
but have really one simple question before I do. Background is I will
be running it on Windows Vista, currently run OpenOffice and will be
using it near daily including with MS Office documents and
presentations.

So the question is: can I load LibO side-by-side with OpenOffice and
if not what is the procedure to load LibO and - should there be
probelms - to reload OpenOffice? Most importantly, this is a
multi-user system so it needs to be loaded for at least three users.
Any advice much appreciated.

They ordinarily coexist peacefully, although you may want to modify
the file associations to make the right one the default. Also, it
might be best to run without the QuickStarter. I generally have at
least one document or the splash page active, and I don't set the
option to look for updates, so OOo and LibO both come up quite quickly
even the first time.