Il 27/01/2011 19:11, alan c ha scritto:
test - having list access problems
In Italy too we are sometime observing some first subscripton troubles like:
- sending subscription mail -> ok;
- receiving subscription confirmation mail -> ok;
- sending back subuscription confirmation mail -> ok;
- receiving mailing list mails -> ko !!!
- resending a subscription mail;
- mailing list system correctly answer that the mail address has been
correctly and already subscribed;
- than mails start arriving.
But only sometime. In other times mails immediately start to arrive, but
after some messages they stop...
Whats the matter?
This happen both on global and with local mailing lists.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy