Le 26/01/11 20:51, Fabián Rodríguez a écrit :

Hi Fabian,

Someone there mentioned App Update which supports Mac Update and Version
Tracker. I noticed LibreOffice is there, are these download channels or
information sites up to date or should this be integrated to the release
cycle somehow ? I presume many Mac users are using app updater and will
see such (possibly outdated) information.

Pardon my ignorance, I know next to nothing about Macs or how LibO for
Macs is released.

MacUpdate used to be free, now you have to pay 20$ to use it, as far as
I can tell. As usual, its a question of opportunity / cost.

At present, I do not use MacUpdate, and probably won't for the
forseeable future since I am quite capable of checking for myself
whether program X or Y has been updated, or else I tend to use programs
that automatically notify me when an update is available.

Alex