Hi Paulo, all

Paulo José schrieb:
Hi everyone,

I'm the mock-ups creator. It's the firt time that I use a mail list like
that and english is not my own language, so I'm not sure if I'm doing it
right.

You are. Welcome to our community and to this list!

One thing you couldn't know before is that there are different teams working on dedicated mailing lists.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design

First, thank you Animesh Meher for starting this threat.

I totally agree with Zaphod for a decent discussion on the LibO's UI.

Everybody else interested in UI / UX is invited to join us there too.

[... personal statements ...]

And if you could tell the team over there who you are (just like you did here), everybody would know about your background.

Best regards

and welcome again!

Bernhard