On Jan 12, 2011, at 11:38 AM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:

Lots of apps available can be found for free. the cost of the app is up to the developer if s/he
want to put it up for free. I think LO could be a model example to other OSS projects that this
is an opportunity for them to increase their following.

I agree. In fact, this may be one of those moments where a relatively small amount of effort can
lead to a major shift--a "tipping point" in Malcolm Gladwell's theory. If LibO appears in the OS X
app store soon, it will be exposed to a vast new pool of potential users that may not have known of
our existence before. The opportunity is huge, and I hope we can find the legal and technical means
to fully embrace it.

-Ben