I just opened an old presentation and recognized a display bug.
1. Create a new Impress Presentation
2. Draw a rectangle.
3. Right-Click on the rectangle and click area.
4. Choose gradients
5. For "type" select "axial"
6. For "angle" select "90 degrees".
7. Click "ok".
8. The area of the rectangle is displayed correctly.
9. Now start the presentation and the color of the rectangle will be
Tested with Ubuntu 10.04 and LibreOffice RC2.
Can anyone reproduce this bug with the same or a different operating
I remember that OpenOffice.org once had this bug, too (some time ago)
but it was fixed.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- [tdf-discuss] Bug in LibreOffice RC2 (Impress) · Axel Reimer
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy