On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 10:51:48AM +0000, Ian Lynch wrote:
School systems don't teach word processing, they teach MS Word.
It's why we need better education and a certification programme for users
that covers stuff like file formats and the principles of WP not just one
product.

What's really infuriating is the listing of these various classes as
"computer classes". They have little to do with computers. They only
teach where to point and click in MSO programs.

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279