Le 31/12/2010 11:51, James Clemence a écrit :
A major feature I find irritating in word processors is the lack of
dictionary syncing between multiple machines. I have a laptop, desktop, and
occasional use of other machines, and would really like to be able to take
my dictionary with me. Whilst I can use my own git repository, or shared net
space to provide such a service, having this online as part of a document
suite would be a really neat feature. At the very least, having a button
which allows you to import/export the dictionary easily to remote sources
could be a neat addition.

What do others think?

same for me, and for my students.

my solution is the folowing : http://www.dicollecte.org/home.php?prj=fr

each time a word isn't in the curent dictionary, i propose this word to dicollecte.

then the word is corectly added to the next dictonary and will be available for me on my other computers, and my students

pierre