Hi Charles,

Charles Marcus wrote (23-11-10 22:36)
Ok, first real issue I've had with LibO...

I have an old phone system that generates reports in CVS format.

OOo always opened these with the number columns formatted as - numbers.

LibO is formatting *some* of them as text fields, and when I change them
to numbers with no decimals (to remove the .00 it is adding to them that
OOo also never did), it adds the stupid ' character to the beginning of
every cell, thus making it impossible to format these as numbers.

How can I easily remove the ' symbol from the beginning of every field?

I have cam accross the same problem.
In OOo 3.3.0 there are some new settings on the dialogue that imports the csv, in the section Other Options.

If you fidlle a bit with those, you will find out how it works. (I can't remember what worked for me)

Regards,
Cor