Quoting Steven Shelton:

This is also a pretty much standard extension for all of my installs,
but, to be honest, I don't know if average users would like it or hate
it.  For one, it seems to take forever to come up with you call for it
with a hot key.

I've noticed a slight delay (< 1 second) the first time it's called; after
that it pops up instantly. This with Win 7 Ultimate on my 4-core Dell
workhorse.

For another, the search dialog may be intimidating for
entry-level users. And it's not very pretty. The latter I don't care
about terribly much in my daily use, but I think that if you want the
application to be seen as a professional level app, "pretty" is an
important part of that.

As I mentioned in my reply to Marc's posting, the advanced features
could be hidden, to be opened with an "Advanced" button. "Pretty" certainly
is an important aspect that's lacking in it right now.

P.