On 11/03/2010 09:33 AM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Robert Boehm wrote:
HI all....just wondering what the PLAN is before final release of LO 3.3.0.

Hi Robert,

we've branched off the 3.3 code line on Monday, expect new binaries
soon.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Thank-you for that information...it helps me "place" where things are....it's been a bit confusing...but I'm sure everything will stabilize and take a life of its own (as it seems
to already have!)

Bob

--

                Safety Tips for the Post-Nuclear Existence
(1)  Never use an elevator in a building that has been hit by a nuclear
     bomb; use the stairs.
(2)  When you're flying through the air, remember to roll when you hit
     the ground.
(3)  If you're on fire, avoid gasoline and other flammable materials.
(4)  Don't attempt communication with dead people; it will only lead to
     psychological problems.
(5)  Food will be scarce; you will have to scavenge.  Learn to
     recognize foods that will be available after the bomb: mashed
     potatoes, shredded wheat, tossed salad, ground beef, etc.
(6)  Put your hand over your mouth when you sneeze; internal organs
     will be scarce in the post-nuclear age.
(7)  Try to be neat; fall only in designated piles.
(8)  Drive carefully in "Heavy Fallout" areas; people could be
     staggering illegally.
(9)  Nutritionally, hundred dollar bills are equal to ones, but more
     sanitary due to limited circulation.
(10) Accumulate mannequins now; spare parts will be in short supply on
     D-Day.