Andras Timar píše v Ne 17. 10. 2010 v 23:34 +0200:
2010/10/17 Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@openoffice.org>:
Andras Timar wrote:
2010/10/17 Andrea Pescetti:
Being the maintainer of the Italian dictionary package, I'm sad to see
LibreOffice trashing my work (and doing the same with other
community-contributed dictionary packages, like Danish as seen in this
thread) without explanation.

The word "trashing" is maybe a bit strong in my opinion.

Yes, it has to be taken in the scope I was referring to (i.e., for
language packs for Linux-based systems), not in general.

I think general Linux builds should include the dictionaries

I agree, of course. But this is not happening at the moment, is it? And
if it isn't, how can we propose to change it?

Developers are reading this list I suppose, but you can file a bug,
too. Let's see, if they follow up here in the next few days.

I think that it is very comfortable to have the dictionaries installed
out of box. I think that we shuld include them in the official
LibreOffice build.

It might be enough to remove --without-myspell-dicts from the
libreoffice/build/distro-configs/LibreOffice*.conf.in.

Fridrich, could you please try it for the next beta build?

Best Regards,
Petr