On 2010-10-18 10:39 PM, Paul A Norman wrote:
I've tried to delist and I am still getting emails.

What precisely have you done? Did you follow the full process, including
the *confirmation* step (seems to be the one that mtrips up most people)...

I had some real issues with the Writer/Web html format and
functionality, and I can't believe how my postings were handled on
help+user list.

I was even asked why I was using LiBO for making web forms and not
some other FOSS,

I would second that question... OOo/LibO are *not* intended as full
blown website creation/management tools.

yet the person could not name to me another WYSIWYG html designer
for Xp.

There are far too many to name them all... Google would reveal a huge
boatload to choose from, but the best *free* one I have found that is
kompozer:

http://kompozer.net/download.php

Definitely start with the beta3 version, it is much better than the old
0.7.10 version.

It looks like development has stalled, but it hasn't - the main
developer got a paying gig that is actually allowing him to make much
better progress on the next major version (0.9), so good things are
coming for it in the coming months...

--

Best regards,

Charles