Well, you can think what you want to think and I, as just a common every day, 9 year user of OOo,
will think what I want to think. Your thoughts went way beyond what I said needed to be done,
anyway. To release any software, beta or otherwise, with the support/instruction function in place,
is stupid! IMHO!!!
Roxy Robinson