As the core project activity is generally carried out in English, I think the main wiki page should
include both links to each of the language's landing pages, as well as links to the main categories
and sections of the wiki in English. I'm working on a wireframe of the page layout that I'd like to
share in the next day or two to clarify what I'm suggesting here.

Our general goal should be ease of navigation for users of the site in each and every language,
while keeping the hierarchy of IA as flat and browsable as possible.

-Ben