Let me second that libreoffice is a really poor choice, for all the
reasons Graham enumerates.  Also, "libre" is not a word that means
anything to most English-only speakers, and its pronunciation is the
same as Libra, the astrology sign.  Libreoffice is difficult to
pronounce, and difficult to understand for anyone outside of the open
source community.

Furthermore, the connection of "libre" to open source software isn't
exactly a pea in a pod, either.  I have been an open source software
advocate since before Raymond coined the term, and I use "OSS",
sometimes "FOSS", and hardly -- if ever -- "FLOSS".  When I'm talking
about the reasons open source is great, I don't want to have to explain
gratis vs libre.  That's a foreign language lesson that causes eyes to
glaze over -- I've found that "free speech, not free beer" is a much
more direct and enlightening explanation.

Were I starting from scratch in coming up with a name, and I had to keep
"office" in it, off the top of my head I can think of:

Office Suite Office
Homer Office
Clean Office
Neat Office
Office Doctor
Dr. Office
Office Freedom
OpenOffice.org/index.html  (just kidding!)

No doubt, some of these have trademark issues.  Without "office" in the
name, there are many good possibilities, but the marketing problem gets
harder.

And really, the difficulty of the marketing problem to me suggests that
sticking with libreoffice may be the best solution.  It's already been
announced, the domains acquired, and changing it again seems unhelpful
to the cause.

     ----Jon