Hi Sophie, hi Marc!

Am Samstag, den 02.10.2010, 10:21 +0200 schrieb Sophie:
 > I don't know if I missed this or not, maybe Sophie could answer
this,
but, have Go-oo, OxygenOffice, NeoOffice and Symphony express any
interest in joining forces with LibreOffice. I also agree that it
would
be nice if we could all eliminated the duplication.

Actually only Symphony didn't join yet, the other guys are there.

As far as I can see it, there is only few cooperation between the former
OpenOffice.org and the IBM Lotus Symphony team. But - this is the good
message - the situation seems to improve in general. Since quite some
time, I see more and more talking on the list and also at conferences
(e.g. the OOoCon). I hope we all are able to improve that in the near
future.

Thus, we may learn from each other ... whether this is how problems are
addressed or whether this may be code. And for those who might not
believe ... there is a minor contribution by my side in Symphony. Based
on discussion between the IBM Lotus Symphony UX Team and the OOo UX
Team ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph